- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Check or international money order, payable to SCCM, may be used to register via mail only.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. funds and checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- For information on paying via wire transfer, please contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.
- Inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of January 10, 2022, SCCM has decided to cancel the in-person event. View the full announcement
. SCCM will be offering Congress as a virtual-only option in April 2022. SCCM will transfer all in-person registration to the virtual option. If at any time before the virtual event you decide to not participate, you may request and will receive a full refund. Please allow four weeks to process refunds. SCCM shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, or fees related to your cancellation of travel and attendance associated with the cancellation of the in-person event. This includes but is not limited to cancellation of airline tickets, car rental reservations, and hotel reservations. Booking, purchasing, or securing travel arrangements is at the risk of the registrant.Coupon Eligibility
Eligible registrants are those who have paid full registration fees. The coupon will be emailed after Congress and can be used between May 1, and December 31, 2022.